Wednesday 25 March 2015

One Man's Triumph

I have been blown away by the response to the book, especially the press coverage that I have to thank PR guru Angela Hunter for. Another article was written in the Chronicle (the best coverage, unsurprisingly, has been from papers and media that are near to Strangford).The Tiger, though, has now been sold and I hope she has found a good home, she was a faithful servant and I will miss her. However, I have been lucky enough to purchase a 2013 Triumph Explorer. The bike is, simply, phenomenal; the difference the more modern technologies make is sublime. Modern suspension geometry and ECU's are a real leap forward from even 10 -15 years ago. I hope the Explorer keeps me safe too.

I have been asked to write an article a month for the Ulster Grand Prix, a real honour! My brief is to write about the history of the event and those early pioneers that took part. I have already written the first two articles and submitted Article One; "Zen and the Art of Grand Prix Racing". I never thought, even a few years ago, that writing would act as such a pleasure for me, but more than that, a creative release.

No comments:

Post a Comment